I was given this E-mail from a fellow Linux user, he said you all might be able to help.  I apologize if this is inappropriate for this mailing.

Can any on help me with finding the following list of needed solutions?

We want the following solutions Centrally Managed:

Virus Software

Event Tracking/syslog monitoring/alerting software

OS/Application patching/deploying

GPO type functionality, settings and security

User/Group management

IDS host/network based (snort)

Uptime reporting similar to solarwinds

Bandwith montoring (Routers)

Firewall, host based

E-relay/gateway - virus scanning/content filtering

Other Applications needed:

Drive to Drive imaging

Drive to image

byte level syncronization software (mobiliti software)

Full Exchange replacement

Fully compatible w/MS office 2k suite

SQL, which is best, MySQL, PostGres or ???

Content Management - PostNuke or??

Fax Server Software

Backup Solutions

E-Mail client, compatible with above Exhcange replacement

Need specific Business apps replaced or adapted to Linux,

Mortgage software (genesis 2000)

Thanks,

Mike Griffin

NOTICE:
This communication may contain confidential or other privileged information
and has been sent in an unencrypted format. If you are not the intended
recipient, or believe that you have received this communication in error, please
do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information.
Also, please indicate to the sender that you have received this email in error,
and delete the copy you received. Any communication that does not relate to
official PremierWest Bank business is that of the sender and is neither given
nor endorsed by PremierWest Bank. Thank you.