Hi Folks,

Long time no post.

I have run Redhat for a while but RH8.0 seems to require a lot of extra additions as I mostly use Linux as an admin/chat/hack system not an office/games system which is what I think RH are aiming at with RH8.0.

I have switched to Mandrake 9.0 and was wondering if anyone can point me to how to bash script menu modifications... I like KDE3.0 but want to make my menu 'just the stuff I need, nothing that I don't' but as each reinstall means this has to be done again and Menuedit MenuDrake take a longtime to use... so I am wondering about installing/moving menu items via script....

Any pointers would be much appreciated....

James McD