If they win this, I have a 1986 Pontiax with a bad Carb I'll be willing to
sell to the judge the for a mere $10 million. The suit is so much marsh gas
and lawyer food. SCO is and has always been a loser. That's the only way that
Ranson Love could squeeze enough out of Caldera to buy the turkey. At no time
in its history has SCO been worth $1 billion let alone had sales anywhere
near that.