Feigning erudition, Tom Wilson wrote:
% Hi all,
%
% I am almost (almost that is) embarrassed to ask this.
%
% Got a Redhat 7.3 install and I've tried to install source RPM's to no
% avail.  Well I found out that there is no /usr/src/redhat directory and
% it's subdirectories.  I *thought* that I had installed all the goodies
% during install;  kernel-utils, kernel-source,
% glibc-kernheaders-2.4-7.16.  I've installed it previously and and those
% directories where there so I'm not sure what I missed here.
%
% Question is, can I just create the /usr/src/redhat directory and it's
% subdirectories with no harm done?

That should do.

Kurt
--