what does "cat /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward" give you?  If it's a 0 then you need to
turn on IP Forwarding.
(this can be done temporarily by typing "echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward")

--
Matthew Carpenter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                          http://www.eisgr.com/

Enterprise Information Systems
*Network Consulting, Integration & Support
*Web Development and E-Business