Blame
Author Unknown

Let's see if I understand how the world works lately...

If a man cuts his finger off while slicing salami at work, he
blames the restaurant.

If you smoke three packs a day for 40 years and die of lung
cancer, your family blames the tobacco company.

If your neighbor crashes into a tree while driving home drunk,
he blames the bartender.

If your grandchildren are brats without manners, you blame
television.

If your friend is shot by a deranged madman, you blame the gun
manufacturer.

And if a crazed person breaks into the cockpit and tries to
kill the pilot at 35,000 feet, and the passengers kill him
instead, the mother of the crazed deceased blames the
airline.

I must have lived too long to understand the world as it is
anymore.

So, if I die while my old, wrinkled butt is parked in front of
this computer, I want you to blame Bill Gates...okay?

Works for me!  ;-})

In Harmony's Way and In A Chord,

Tom  ;-})

Tom. Condon