quoth Net Llama!:

| I have DSL, not cable.  My bandwidth remains the same regardless of
| what the rest of the planet's idiots are doing.

not true. when ie and outlook vulnerabilities are being exploited, which
is to say all the time, you're being hindered along the line, even if
you don't see it locally. there is x amount of bandwidth, and those
exploits consume y, leaving x-y for you and everyone else.

which is to say that the leak in the pipe reduces the pressure, whether
you see it or not.
--
dep

Feelings of worthlessness are often brought on by worthlessness.