On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 11:36 pm, Douglas J Hunley wrote:

> Keith Antoine shocked and awed us all by speaking:
> > Doug, mate!
> >
> > Do you not remember one angry old fart a couple of years ago that was not
> > going to let go of Caldera. He tried updating for a while till he became
> > a real nuciance on a certain list. It became too involved and masochistic
> > even though I do have leanings that way. Not only that my memory
> > retention spans 90 seconds.
>
> I remember. I also remember personally maintaining my eD 2.4 and submitting
> the notes to you, Kurt, Marcus and others..
>
> Learned a hell of a lot trying to figure out how Caldera had to do things
> 'their' way for this package, and 'that' way for this other package...

Umm, yes there were quite a few of us involved at the time. That is the
frustrating tart for me in that in a short time my memory has got so faulty.
If I do not do thing repetitiously or within a short space of time the
knowledge is lost. I also do not have a copy of Caldera anymore.

--
Keith Antoine (GANDALF) aka 'SKIPPY'
18 Arkana St, The Gap, Queensland 4061, Australia:: PH:61733002161