Hi there,
         i am facing a strange problem , i have a remote server where i
ssh and store files as backup. But recently when i try to create a
directory by issuing a mkdir command it returns back with segmentation
fault message. But amazingly when i ncftp to that same server with the
same user privileges and try to create a directory at that same location
in the directory structure , the directory is created well and good.
                I am totally confused what the problem really is ..
                      any suggestions !!
                         Thanks , Sohel
--

       _______
       !\---/!
        .--.
     0-|o_o |-0
     ! |:_/ | !
      //   \ \
     (| FSF | )
| Sohel Shaheen Mallik                                  |
| Tathya Dot Com Pvt. Ltd. (http://www.tathya.com)      |
| E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                             |
| WWW: http://sohel.fateback.com                        |
| ICQ :: 165534383                                      |
| Phone: +91 033 2573 4224/8041                         |
| Mon-Fri(9:30-6:30 IST) | Sat :: 9:30-1:30 IST         |