The raq's have an upgrade utility via http. the support site has upgrades, you
just keep current. If you blow your box with non raq software they will help for
free once maybe twice, most likely they will offer($) to send you a restore CD.

On Sun, 03 Aug 2003 16:33:07 -0600 - Andrew Mathews
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote the following
Re: Re: Problem with Spamassassin