> Sounds the same as our good friends at SCOdera.  Of course Caldera did
> have its birth from a bunch of breakaways at Novell.

With one major diff:  Novell knows (won't say out loud, but knows) that
NetWare is dead.  The only question is whether or not they can shift
NetWare's services to Linux quickly enough to stop the bleeding.  The
Novell stack would do good things for Linux in large enterprises.  The
Samba/OpenLDAP combo still doesn't do it for large-scale deployment
without a lot of work, whereas Novell's been doing it for ages.  I
wouldn't put money on it, but I think they've still got a chance if they
move quickly enough.  If they became a RH reseller and shipped RH with
the Novell add-ons for both client and server along with some
quick-install wizards they could have an end-to-end solution.  They've
got all the stuff.