Quoth Collins Richey:
> On Tue, 5 Aug 2003 17:53:45 -0400
> Kurt Wall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Quoth Roger Oberholtzer:
> > >
> > > In mozilla, does any one hear the pops?
> > >
> > >   http://www.urban75.com/Mag/bubble.html
> >
> > Nope.
>
> Really strange, a lot of variation yes/no.  Apparently even some folks
> who have shockwave can't hear the pops!  Time to wave some chicken
> bones.

Errm, that should be "chicken feet," not just any old, garden variety
"chicken bones."

As to the problem at hand, I've Flash 6 and Firebird 0.6. Saw the animation,
just didn't hear the sound. But, "play /where/ever/linus.au" works just
fine, so that element of my sound setup is working properly.

Kurt
--
If God wanted us to be brave, why did he give us legs?
                -- Marvin Kitman