As I have never set up a mirror raid computer, yet! I need to know something
more about it.

I have been asked to setup 2 HD so as they can mirror raid what is on the
primary "bootable' HD to the raid. The OS will be Windows XP. I also assume
that they will need raid 2.

They seem to think that if the system goes down that they can immediately boot
with the raid drive. I have not said anything but I do not think that this is
feasible. YES/NO ?

Would it not be better to setup 2 HD and somehow have the primary written to
the secondary, it would only need the data mirrored.
C;\ will bet XP only
D:\ will be just a very few programs with photoshop the primary one.
E:\ will be data only.

--
Keith Antoine (GANDALF) aka 'SKIPPY'
18 Arkana St, The Gap, Queensland 4061, Australia:: PH:61733002161