;)

dep wrote:
quoth Ken Moffat:
| Somewhat surprising results in this quick compare, with gentoo not
| showing well:
|

| http://articles.linmagau.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=Sections&fil
|e=index&req=viewarticle&artid=227&page=1
| <http://articles.linmagau.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=Sections&fi
|le=index&req=viewarticle&artid=227&page=1>
|
| I'm sure someone will have the explanation....

there's a factor here that no one has considered, but it is important. let's suppose that sco does decide to go after users and through some miscarriage of justice (hey, clinton got off the hook. which clinton? both of 'em.) sco wins.

gentoo users have a defense: not guilty by reason of insanity!<g,d,&r>

--

Atte,

Jesús Antonio Santos Giraldo [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]