Well it certainly wasn't a pretty sight for me, at least not in the 8.1 days.  It
worked for a while, but there were all these quirks.  Then again, it could have to do
with the fact that RH and MDK cobble the KDE packages together and toss them in the
distro

--
Matthew Carpenter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                          http://www.eisgr.com/

Enterprise Information Systems
*Network Consulting, Integration & Support
*Web Development and E-Business