On Wed, 2003-08-13 at 13:23, Net Llama! wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Aug 2003, Matthew Carpenter wrote:
>
> > The unnamed Fortune 500 company is apparently the first to sign up for
> > a SCO Unix intellectual property software license under a program
> > started just last week.

> I doubt its Sun.  They can smell the M$ puppetmaster in this, and they
> hate M$.

I agree - that still leaves 499 others. I doubt that it is a vendor.
It's more likely either a large System Integrator, like EDS, or a large
non-IT company that is hedging it's enterprise infrastructure. Heck,
perhaps it's Unisys? They seem to always be playing the MS proxy role.
--
Burns MacDonald
Ottawa Canada