First of all, does it make a difference?

Secondly, you'd probably just do a sed filter like this:

:0fw
* ^To:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
| sed '[EMAIL PROTECTED][EMAIL PROTECTED]/'

I might be smoking crack and forgot something (or a simpler way to do this) but I'm
sure it will be found out if so.  Hey, it's 3:48am here!  :)

On Sat, 9 Aug 2003 11:59:31 -0700 (PDT)
Swapana Ghosh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi
>
>         Though it is really a silly qs but as i have
> not written the procmail rules yet - so asking because
> i want to patch it to the production server.
>
> Some mails are coming to our mail inbox like
>              [ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ]
>
> when it is coming to inbox it is showing as full sting
> as  above . But i want to change it as
>
>               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> So what is the rule i will write in the /etc/procmail
> file....
> Hints/any site relted to my requirement will be
> helpful.
>
> Thanks
> -Swapna

Matthew Carpenter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                          http://www.eisgr.com/

Enterprise Information Systems
*Network Consulting, Integration & Support
*Web Development and E-Business