On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 21:42:52 -0700
Bill Campbell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I've seen many discussions on the pros and cons of ``real routers''
> and those based on Linux or one of the *BSD systems.  This article
> puts an interesting light on the subject (particularly if the vendor
> happened to be using an embedded Linux :-).
>
>       http://www.infoworld.com/article/03/08/08/31FEfair_1.html

Yep, read that article a few days ago.  I have no need for hardware
routers, but I have a long memory, and if I ever do, NetAPP won't be on
the list of vendors I use.  What they are doing is legal, but it sucks.

--
Collins Richey - Denver Area
if you fill your heart with regrets of yesterday and the