Hi there all , iam sorry i didnot know sending to so many recepients
would cause a problem , since this was a security concern i forwarded a
message to all my friends and also to the users of the group bcos i know
what problems the blaster worm and sobig caused .. so i am sending the
mail specifically this time .. take care .. all the best !!

Hi all, for your information,

During the next several weeks be VERY cautious about opening or
launching any e-mails that refer to the WorldTradeCenter or 9/11 in any
way, regardless of who sent it. PLEASE FORWARD TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND
FAMILY.

For those that don't know, 'WTC' stands for the WorldTradeCenter. This
is very dangerous because people will open it right away, thinking
it's a story relating to 9-11. Do not open "WTC Survivor"... It is a
virus that will erase your whole 'C" drive. It will come to you in the
form of an E-mail from a familiar person. I repeat, a friend sent it to
me, but called and warned me before I opened it. He was not so lucky
and now he can't even start his computer! Forward this to everyone in
your address book.

If you receive an email called "WTC Survivor" do NOT open it. Delete it
right away! This virus remove all dynamic link libraries (.DLL files)
from your computer.
                                take care ,
                                Sohel
--

       _______
       !\---/!
        .--.
     0-|o_o |-0
     ! |:_/ | !
      //   \ \
     (| FSF | )
| Sohel Shaheen Mallik                                  |
| Tathya Dot Com Pvt. Ltd. (http://www.tathya.com)      |
| E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                             |
| WWW: http://sohel.fateback.com                        |
| ICQ :: 165534383                                      |
| Phone: +91 033 2573 4224/8041                         |
| Mon-Fri(9:30-6:30 IST) | Sat :: 9:30-1:30 IST         |