Hi

    No i  have not touched anything in the mailserver. Could you please guide
me how to point the mailserver to the new DNS server... This is the cobalt
server so i generally don't touch the sendmail.cf file... Anyway it will be
helpful if you say me how i will pointed sendmail to check the reverse PTR
where the new nameserver is looking into....

    I have checked the resolv.conf file the first entry is showing the server
ip address. Where as the new nameservr has the ip addresses of the provider....

 Thanks again
-Swapna

    But when i am searching with "dig -x <domain>" then it is giving the error