I know RH 5.2 is anciant but that is what is used for accounting where I work. It is well hidden behind a firewall and seen only by the intranet. We've moved to a new location and have made a lot of changes. The intranet use to be in the 199.xxx.xx.xxx series and is now 192.168.x.xxx. The accounting software (accessed via telnet from a win98 box) works as it should, almost. It will no longer print from the RH box. The printer is on a win98 box and yes its ip has changed from 199.xxx.xx.xxx to 168.192.x.xxx. I've looked at printcap an and filter but I can not find where the entry would be as to location of printer would be. I ran across this before but can't remember what I had to do to get this working. Any help would be welcome.
TIA

--
Ted Ozolins (VE7TVO)
Westbank, B. C.