On 10/3/2003 9:22 AM, I believe that James McDonald wrote:
burns wrote:

OK, when?

LOL sheesh... I think I'll write a bogus request for help next time....

something like.

Guys,

I'm tired of Linux and I realize that microsoft has been badly maligned and really should be given a second chance.

How do I transfer my data away from Linux accross to my new Windows XP installation that is just so much more user friendly.

Yours Sincerely
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Wasn't there a time when this list required a story if you sent a test post? Am I really remembering that, or have I not had enough coffee, yet?

Tim