Rick Sivernell wrote:

list

 I have converted my wife machine to linux, as I said about 10 days. Her only
complaint is no printing. I can go to internet ok, but pinging machines on the
intranet is a no go. Useing Suse 8.0 pro. can not find what is not allowng samba
or cups from seeing the print servers. any suggestions appreciated.

cheers

output of /sbin/iptables -L ?

I'm thinking the local firewall is enabled.

-- James McDonald Singleton Australia

61+ (0)2 65712401
61+ 0428 320 219

I see a good deal of talk from Washington about lowering taxes.  I hope
they do get 'em lowered down enough so people can afford to pay 'em.
                -- The Best of Will Rogers

Linux 2.4.22 #1 Mon Sep 1 20:03:11 EST 2003 athlon i386 GNU/Linux
17:45:00 up 3 days, 15:46, 1 user, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00