Anyone know how to pump mail into a specific mailbox from the CLI?
I'm attempting to provide Procmail access as a delivery agent to Cyrus IMAP.

I know that Cyrus requires special treatment, so I've set up a variable to assist in
the endeavor:
DELIVER='|/usr/bin/cyrus-deliver '" -e -r ${SENDER} -m ${EXTENSION} ${USER} "

That way a user can simply put $DELIVER folder
or so it is supposed to be, but I'm afraid I don't understand Cyrus well enough to
figure out how to do it (heck, I don't even know what the ${EXTENSION} IS! but if
Postfix sees fit to include it, so am I :)

Thanks in advance

--
Matthew Carpenter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                          http://www.eisgr.com/

Enterprise Information Systems
* Network Server Appliances
* Network Consulting, Integration & Support
* Web Integration and E-Business