I'd like some input on good LDAP Front-Ends.
Not the ones that dink with /etc/openldap/slapd.conf, but the kind that you can add
Joe User at 616-555-1212 and [EMAIL PROTECTED], modify them, and delete them, all in a
LDAP format that Mozilla and Outhouse like...

I have looked at the only Webmin module for LDAP and it only seems to allow access to
admin the slapd.conf file, but no actual browser capability.

I know of a java ldapbrowser with write capabilities, but it's not friendly for this
type of thing.

DirectoryAdministrator is great but not for Windows-based admin! :(

Yolinux has a restrictive license.

Ldap-Abook is on my HD but I've not figured out how to get it to work yet...  SOOOOOO
many Perl deps, CPAN hates me!

So please share your personal biases and thanks a load!
Remember, it needs to be platform-agnostic, so Web seems most fitting, Java works too.
 Heck, I'd settle for a Win32 app since I already have a great Linux app.

--
Matthew Carpenter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                          http://www.eisgr.com/

Enterprise Information Systems
* Network Server Appliances
* Network Consulting, Integration & Support
* Web Integration and E-Business