Who makes the PhoneJack cards that you recommend?

What's the deal with the tariffs placed on VoIP, specifically I think I remember
hearing about Panama.  What ever became of that?
The US is fighting over how to "regulate" VoIP...  which can only mean trouble.

--
Matthew Carpenter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                          http://www.eisgr.com/

Enterprise Information Systems
* Network Server Appliances
* Network Consulting, Integration & Support
* Web Integration and E-Business