Andrew Mathews wrote:

Bob Hemus wrote:

| Thanks for your help.  (Just remember I'm an old brain damaged retired
| Jr. Hi teacher)
| Bob

[...]

One of the things that can cause problems is the environment being used.
Check what language with the env command. Then do an "export LANG=en_US"
and rerun the env command to make sure it is set correctly, then try to
reinstall your perl modules. I also tell it to follow all dependencies,
rather than ask or ignore.
- --
Andrew Mathews

Did the "env" command, it was listed as there. Soo, I RTFMS, guess what? It says run the module insertion as su. Went in slicker than owl manure. Now all I have to do is figure out how to configure it. By the way my server just put Postini.com on the site to do the SpamAssassin work. I think I'll try to figger out spamassassin just for fun.
Bob