On Tue, 2003-11-11 at 16:35, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
> I have been curious what this means for the Ximian desktop. Novell also
> bought them. Perhaps a merging of the two? Does this mean SuSE will
> become more Gnome-ish? That would be too bad, IMHO. But I would love to
> see Evolution grow. Maybe not crash all the time when connecting to an
> Outhouse server. The irony is that the one part of Evolution I have
> actually paid for is the one part that does not work. The rest I like
> very much. Bumped Sylpheed of the desk...

I'm using the exchange connector at work and it is fine.  It
occasionally crashes but not even at a rate that is annoying.  Maybe
once every couple weeks at the most.  After a crash I run 'evolution
--force-shutdown' and it always comes right back up and hums along
smoothly.

Tom Wilson
McSwain Carpets
513.771.1400 x124
-----
A word to the wise is enough. -- Miguel de Cervantes