Check this out!  Look at the "News that's Fit to Print".  ie. News that SCO
doesn't object to because it roasts them.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Amy Roberts" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2003 12:18 PM
Subject: SCO Partner News - November 2003 - Opportunities for Partners

> Hello Matthew,
>
> SCO is making some exciting enhancements to the TeamSCO Solution Partner
Program. We'll be rolling out the information about these enhanced benefits
beginning this month and culminating in February. Watch your email for all
the announcements and places to visit on SCO.com.

> Also, this month's SCO Partner News features articles from Ericom and
Century Software, as well as SCO Product News, Services Information, and an
opportunity for you to win $100 by taking a short survey!

> All this and more in the SCO Partner News below...

> In November's edition:
>
> * SCO Receives High Marks in VARBusiness 2003 Enterprise Operating System
Annual Report Card
> * SCO Product Information - UNIX(R) Success Stories & Update Pack 3 for
UnixWare 7.1.3
> * One-Minute Survey - What Magazines Do You Read?
> * SCOx Partner Spotlight - Ericom Software, Wireless Enabling Legacy
Applications
> * Top Technical Articles from the SCO Knowledge Center
> * City-to-City Tour - Presentations Available Online Soon
> * SCO Partner Spotlight - Century Software, 50% Off New Licenses Through
November
> * SCO Services - SWiM Contract Renewals: PLEASE READ!
> * All the News That's Fit to Print
>
> (For the web version of SCO Partner News, please visit
> http://www.sco.com/partners/news/0311/)

> SCO Receives High Marks in VARBusiness 2003 Enterprise Operating System
Annual Report Card

> SCO is excited to announce its inclusion in the VARBusiness Annual Report
Card as one of the top five companies offering enterprise operating systems.
This year's fourth-place ranking marks the second consecutive year
VARBusiness has recognized SCO's UNIX-based offering for its excellence in
enterprise operating systems.

> For this year's rankings, as well as a link to the complete survey on
VARBusiness.com, click here...
> http://www.sco.com/partners/news/0311/varbusiness.html

> SCO Product Information - UNIX(R) Success Stories & Update Pack 3 for
UnixWare 7.1.3

> Do you have a story featuring the success of UNIX? SCO is looking for UNIX
Success Stories - the benefits derived from the deployment and how customers
are deploying UNIX. Stay tuned to the SCO Partner News and you will find out
how you can win a cash prize for your story.

> We've also got the information on the latest Update Pack for UnixWare
7.1.3 - great features and enhancements for this stable and flexible
product.  Click here for all the details...
> http://www.sco.com/partners/news/0311/prod.html

> One-Minute Survey - What Magazines Do You Read?
>
> What business and technology magazines do you read on a regular basis? How
about those you just skim through when they are delivered to your office? As
SCO looks for opportunities, we need to be sure that we are making the right
decisions - this is where you come in.

> Please take a short survey and help us find the right opportunities.  For
your 1 minute, you could win a $100 American Express Gift Certificate.
There will be a drawing of all those who have responded by Monday, November
17.  Additionally, there will be a drawing for everyone else that responds
by November 30. Increase your odds by responding by this coming Monday and
you could be the winner of $100!

> http://www.sco.com/partners/news/0311/1survey.html
>
> (All winners will be notified by email and will be announced in next
month's SCO Partner News.)

> SCOx Partner Spotlight - Ericom Software,
>
> This month's article illustrates how PowerTerm(R) Host Publisher
wirelessly enables legacy applications.  If you read last month's article,
you will notice that the steps are almost identical; only the presentation
portion changes.  This is one of PowerTerm Host Publisher's greatest
strengths; once you expose selected portions of your application as a web
service, you can easily use these services to create new web, wireless or
XML applications.

> For the full article, including the accompanying images, please click
here...
> http://www.sco.com/partners/news/0311/scox.html

> Top Technical Articles from the SCO Knowledge Center
>
> Interested in the top Technical Articles from SCO's Knowledge Center? Look
no further because they're right here!  The top 12 Technical Articles over
the past 2 months.

> Click here...
> http://www.sco.com/partners/news/0311/tech.html

> City-to-City Tour - Presentations Available Online Soon
>
> SCO just finished up our City-to-City Tour visiting eleven cities in North
America in October.  Each city was attended by valued partners, accounts and
press -  those companies who are essential to the success of SCO.  We
appreciate the support of each attendee and our tour sponsors, AdminUX,
Ericom, Lone Star, Microlite. SCO plans to take our key company product and
strategic messages on-the-road as much as possible in the future.

> Those who attended heard valuable presentations from SCO marketing
executives, sales exectuives product managers.  For those of you who were
unable to make it to one of the cities, you can look forward to accessing
these presentations on the SCO partner web site this month.

> You will receive an email with the location of the presentations as soon
as they are posted to the web. So be sure to watch your email for that
information!

> SCO Partner Spotlight - Century Software, 50% Off New Licenses Through
November

> Mission-critical applications are the 'profit engines' that power today's
global business economy. Worldwide, thousands of organizations are dependant
on customized, character-based (legacy) applications to manage every facet
of their critical day-to-day business operations.

> Century Software, a SCO partner for over 18 years and veteran of the
terminal emulation industry, offers a powerful array of products designed to
assist organizations looking to protect their investment in legacy
applications.

> For all the details, including a discount on TinyTERM licenses, click
here...
> http://www.sco.com/partners/news/0311/spot.html

> SCO Services - SWiM Contract Renewals: PLEASE READ!
>
> Partners with SWiM contracts that are expiring or have expired, please
> contact SCO Inside Sales at 1-800-SCO-UNIX (1-800-726-8649) to renew to
SCO Update.  With the transition from Rainmaker to SCO, we are  proactively
contacting resellers, however, we may not have all pertinent information, so
please contact us.

> In the Support Corner, you can:
> * Purchase support with SCO Update and receive a discounted price
> * Take advantage of early SWiM and support renewal incentives
>
> CALL SCO INSIDE SALES AT 1-800-SCO-UNIX (1-800-726-8649) NOW!

> All The News That's Fit to Print
>
> SCO Appoints Dan Campbell as Member of Board of Directors and Audit
Committee
> http://ir.sco.com/ReleaseDetail.cfm?ReleaseID=121819
>
> Darl McBride, SCO Group CEO, to Deliver CDXPO Keynote Titled 'There's No
Free Lunch - Or Free Linux'

http://www.bakbone.com/about_us/investor_relations/press_releases/2003/october23.asp

http://www.nj.com/business/ledger/index.ssf?/base/business-5/1066543844325720.xml

> The TeamSCO Partner Program Team is dedicated to listening to our partners
and creating the program that best works for you.  Please provide us with
your thoughts regarding the program.  We want the program to work for you!

> Amy Roberts
> TeamSCO Partner Program
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> The SCO Group Legal Information
> http://www.sco.com/company/legal
>
> About The SCO Group
> The SCO Group (Nasdaq: SCOX) helps millions of customers in more than 82
countries to grow their businesses with UNIX business solutions.
Headquartered in Lindon, Utah, SCO has a worldwide network of more than
11,000 resellers and 4,000 developers. SCO Global Services provides reliable
localized support and services to all partners and customers.  For more
information on SCO products and services visit http://www.sco.com.

> SCO Partner News sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> (SCO Partner News is sent only to those individuals who have opted-in to
receive contact from SCO.  If you wish to not receive any more messages,
please follow the directions at the bottom of this email.)