Redhat did re-release the packages about an hour ago. Fixed my problems on RH9.

On 11/13/03 14:32, Michael Hipp wrote:

For once I'm glad I procrastinated about installing a security update.

Thanks,
Michael

Condon Thomas A KPWA wrote:

Folks,

Since we've been talking about updates, I got this today from the Emperor
Linux folks, who installed RH on a couple of work laptops.