On 11/19/03 19:59, Joel Hammer wrote:

The old script was called mta. What if you try that instead?

# /etc/init.d/mta start WARNING: Mail Transfer Agent sendmail selected but not installed.

Sure, i could debug where it expects sendmail to be, but i'm feeling lazy :)

Or, just write your own script. The startup scripts are complicated
only because they need to do a lot of figuring out where things are,
etc. Since you know where things are, a startup script customized for
your machine might be very simple.

Yea, i could do that. I was just hoping to stay true to the RPM, rather than replacing it.

Joel