> You can't be that close to Redmond, you've got a 360 area
> code! :-)  Of
> course,
> I suppose that's relative given the list membership.

I *work* in the 360 area code (most of western Washington).  I live in 206
(Seattle area).  Redmond is in 425 (King County *except* Seattle).  Without
the ferry ride I could drive there in 20 minutes (traffic permitting).  Or,
my preference, I could hit it with a short range tactical nuke from here.

   In Harmony's Way, and In A Chord,

   Tom  :-})

| Thomas A. Condon        email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] |
| Computer Engineer       phone: (360) 315-7609            |
| Barbershop Bass Singer    Sailor and Singer of Chanties  |
| Left Handed and In My Right Mind                         |
| "If you want to know what God thinks about money, just   |
|  look at the people He gives it to." -- Old Irish Saying |