These webcasts play in RealPlayer.  I found the three for the debate and
panel discussion very educational and informative.  I found the one by Fred
Baker informative as well.  Each of these segments run from 20 to 40 minutes
each so they can take some time to watch.  I just thought I'd throw this link
in here for those that didn't find it for themselves and might find it
interesting.

http://technetcast.ddj.com/tnc_catalog.html?item_id=1267

Jim
--

  7:42am  up 3 days,  8:16,  3 users,  load average: 0.21, 0.33, 0.32