Quite a few people were getting this error.  Possibly due to the Code Red
worm.  It was supposed to hit 8pm EDT, that would be about 10am your time(if
my math and timezones are correct).  Haven't heard if it was unrelated to
this or not.

Jim

On Wednesday August 01, 2001  1:31 am, Keith Antoine wrote:
> All the replies I did this morning, but not those done privately were
> bouinced from your server, wahst the problem mate ?? Didn't you want me
> back <grin>??
<snip>

--

  1:42am  up 8 days,  2:16,  4 users,  load average: 0.26, 0.41, 0.52