slamdunk
From: "1"<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 05:25:26 +0900

------168E5737_Outlook_Express_message_boundary

Hi! How are you=3F

I send you this file in order to have your advice

See you later=2E Thanks

------168E5737_Outlook_Express_message_boundary

After this is a coded area ending with a another::
Outlook_express_message_boundary  (comment)

It was a bit hard to get rid of and the computer slowed down. I am guessing
that its a virus of some type, but seeing it was undone in linux it was not
operative, even though it seemed to try.

BTW I have not destroyed this as yet.

On another tack entirely, I had backgrounds working but saw that they were not
those I had listed. They were coming from the same area but it was giving me
'all' and not a selection I had made. I stopped this and now once again no
backgrounds, I assume this is a kde problem.

To make yourself look truthful one has to lie, as most people
do not want to kmow the truth; but only that which they believe.