guess you are using the latest n greating.

in edesktop 2.4, there is only /lib/modules/2.2.14/fs.
I did
rpm -qf nls_cp950.o
no such file.
ls /lib/modules/2.2.14/fs also revealed no suck codepage.

So my only option to recompile, I guess... hmm.
is cp950 in your 2.4 kernel's (or menuconfig)
and is there any site that would allow me download
the cp_950.o for 2.2.14 kernel?