Well, I finally got a gnutella client to install and to actually work
properly, both uploading and downloading.
http://tiefighter.et.tudelft.nl/hagelslag/index.html
It is wonderful throwback, a command line beast. Just gotta love it. It is early on in
its development but:
No Gui.
No Java.
No gt.
No Kde problems.
Resource consumption is too small to measure with top.
It works.
This must be what made linux attractive in the first place.
Finally got the complete versions of Daydream Believer and Dancing in
the Moonlight downloaded. Life is good out here on the command line.
Now to remove limewire and its required java libraries and gtella from my box.
Joel