I use them for our frontdesk software. Last batch I bought, even though I was
assured they had W98se came with ME. I wiped out ME and installed SE....what
a chore. Took me half a day to get them running right. But their business
rated machines are very reliable. Have not tried to put linny on them though.

--
Ronnie