On Thursday 06 September 2001 15:53, Zoki (News) wrote:
| Today Net Llama was heard saying:
|
| <snip>
|
| ->Wonderful how my tax dollars were used on a case that just got
| thrown ->away.
|

| *** It's ridiculous! Not only are they making a fool of them selves
| but also of the American public and the rest of the World
| population. Further more they've given M'$oft an incredible push in
| the back to go on with what they were doing and certainly even
| more.

all of the above is sheer nonsense. breaking up msft would have
accomplished nothing except creation of an opsys monopoly and an apps
monopoly, and unbundling ie wouldn't have accomplished anything,
either. read the full release. they've subpoenaed everything that
msft has been up to since the original ruling and will go for a
remedy that might actually do some good, rather than seem draconian
while actually accomplishing nothing.
--
dep

one day, you'll wish it was now.