On Wed, Sep 12, 2001 at 04:14:38PM -0400, Douglas J. Hunley wrote:
>Everyone has by now seen the Amazon and PayPal donations I'm sure....
>
>what I want to know, who's willing to put together a contribution site for
>the rebuilding of the WTC? I know, skyscrapers are impractical. I know it
>will be years before the current mess is cleaned up... I know it would take
>like 10 years before the building would open... but wouldn't it be cool?

Don't worry, there are plenty of spammers doing just this now.
Attempting to scam people out of their money.

Bill

``It is our duty still to endeavor to avoid war; but if it shall actually
take place, no matter by whom brought on, we must defend ourselves. If our
house be on fire, without inquiring whether it was fired from within or
without, we must try to extinguish it.''
    -- Thomas Jefferson to James Lewis, Jr., 1798.