Oh dear! We are in chaos at the moment in that next to Qantas, Ansett our big internal
and NZ
air carrier has just gone belly up, 16000 lost jobs. There are rallies on all over
plus Sydney
airport has gone on strike. The workers entitlements up about 4.5mill look bad. So now
we are
shut down airwise.

The Airline was bought by Air NewZealand and Singapore Airlines a short while ago and
now its
gutted by all accounts.

Rick Sivernell wrote:

> Skippy
>
>    The news here is showing support from around the world, we have friends
> everywhere. Thanks
>
> I understand skippy. On a nicer note, our air miles have gone over the 100k
> mark.
> We are getting closer to that time when we may be able to make our trip to
> land of Kangaroos<g>. Just can hardly wait. I have want to se your home
> country for a long time.
>
> cheers
> --
> Rick Sivernell
> Dallas, Texas  75287
> 972 306-2296
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Caldera Open Linux eWorkStation 3.1
> Registered Linux User
>
>         .~.
>        / v \
>       /( _ )\
>         ^ ^
> In Linux we trust!

Keith Antoine aka "Skippy"
18 Arkana St, The Gap, Queensland, 4061, Australia PH: 61 7 33002161
Certified Professional Geriatric, Sometime Electronics Engineer, Knowall!!
Insensible phone computer assistance a speciality.