Got this from another list I'm on. I have not checked it out but Rsk is
reliable and virtually hoax proof.

A new worm that hits Windows/IIS is loose this morning.  It's spreading
VERY fast...my logs are scrolling so quickly that I can't even read them.
Reports are coming in on nanog, inet-access, and isp-webhosting.
See below for one vendor's analysis.

---Rsk

----- Forwarded message from "Braun, Mike" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -----

> From: "Braun, Mike" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 08:33:36 -0700
> Subject: FW: Worm probes
> To: "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>

> I received this warning from TruSecure regarding the latest worm attack.
>
> Mike Braun
> First American CREDCO

For instructions on how to join or quit this list:

        http://www.wclist.com/join.php

Ronnie