On Monday 17 September 2001 22:00, Andrew Mathews babbled:

http://distributed.net
http://www.google.com/search?q=genome@home
http://www.google.com/search?q=folding@home
http://www.folderol.org/

--
Douglas J. Hunley ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) - Linux User #174778
Admin: http://hunley.homeip.net/        Admin: http://linux.nf/

~~ Now offering Linux admin services for the home user ~~

If you care, you just get disappointed all the time. If you don't care
nothing matters so you are never upset.   -- Calvin