Thanks. I did see that and it looked interesting. It was one of the first few
to pop up on a google search. Glad to hear of someone who uses, and likes, it.
The good news is that we'd have to migrate the fathers club web site to a
linux-based web server. Actually, it looked good enough for me to try
downloading and using on my RedHat server here at work.

Thanks,
Tim