Congrats...  as for that Cuban Cigar thing... may not be long and we'll be
able to have the real things(Cuban Cigars that is..) again

Again congrats on the great grand boy

On Tuesday 02 October 2001 20:15, you blurted out:
=-> Lisyt
=->
=->   wll I have been hard at work here slaving over this & that, BUT Sunday
=-> afternoon, it all came to a head. My second grandson was born, he is also
 my =-> third grandchild. We are a strutten like a Peacock here. If you would
 like to =-> see a couple 0of pictures of this little guy, soon to be a Linux
 user as his =-> dad is, go to this url:
=-> http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/s/sandoval/
=->
=-> Cheers and Virtual Cigars for all, heck make them Virtual Cuban Cigars,
 Enjoy =->
=->

--
  Bill Day     A.K.A.     BadMan
  RLU#188133     RLM#83358     http://counter.li.org

 http://www.badman.linux-dude.com/tribute.html

  8:30pm  up 62 days, 10:45, 25 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00