have a small problem in xawtv, seem to remember Mike Andrew also having one
some time back, but with web camera. It installs fine but cannot get any
channels to show up, just just background noise and black snowy signal.
I can install kwintv but it also plays up but I can get it going. Would prefer
it if I can get xawtv to give me channel so as I can compare.

To those who have been in harms way, to those that have made the
sacrifice in humanities name. At the going down of the sun and
in the morning I shall remember them.