Evening all:
  I'm pleased to announce that after many days of arguing, tweaking, tuning,
and refining, the new copyright license for the Linux StepByStep is available.
  As such, I'd like you all to give it a looking over. If you should have any
questions, comments, or concerns, please reply to *this* thread and we will
attempt to answer them.
  Please note that the new license was driven in design by a desire to
protect the site, its submission, its content, and its community (i.e. YOU)
from any external entities which might seek to abuse it.
  The license may be found at http://linux.nf/copyright.html
  Thank you.
--
Douglas J Hunley (doug at hunley.homeip.net) - Linux User #174778
Admin: http://linux.nf  Admin: http://hunley.homeip.net

Confidence is the feeling you have before you understand the situation.