Tom Wilson babbled on about:

> Yeah.  I agree.  Les was a good one.  David did unsub though.  I have had a
> recent correspondance with him privately and I mentioned that I hadn't seen
> him posting in awhile.  He said the list was too chatty and also mentioned,
> without names, that a list member was posting stuff he found completely
> inappropriate for a technical mailing list so he unsubbed.  He does chime
> in on the Caldera list from time to time though.

Could someone email Les and David privately and tell them to give the list
another chance? The traffic has settled down, and the tone is back where it
should be. I don't have any addresses or I would do it myself. Thanks

--
Douglas J Hunley (doug at hunley.homeip.net) - Linux User #174778
Admin: http://linux.nf  Admin: http://hunley.homeip.net

Hardware, n.:
        The parts of a computer system that can be kicked.