On Tuesday 20 November 2001 22:48, Chang enunciated:
> check the security section in http://linux.nf
> There are detailed steps for installation from tarball.
> I think host was to be generated automatically.
> Did you start and install sshd as root?

I went there and the SxS was not simple enough and did not mention the daemon
and what to do ! It was istalled by Suse 7.3 on original install. AFAIC its
supposed to start on boot but yes I tried as root sued.

--
Keith Antoine aka 'skippy'
18 Arkana St, The Gap, Queensland 4061 Australia PH:61733002161