On Wed, Nov 28, 2001 at 08:03:00AM -0500, Kurt Wall wrote:
>Declan Moriarty wrote:
>%
>% If you need a wysiwyg editor, you're like me - not an expert. There will be
>% Unix heads who chew matchsticks and do all this in emacs with a quiet
>% contempt for such editors. Get the book, or print the manual; Years ago I got
>We could always start an emacs versus vi war. ;-) Just to keep things
>interesting around here.

And that logically restarts the GNU/info vs rest-of-the-world war/man.

Bill

``We maintain that the very foundation of our way of life is what we call
free enterprise,'' said Cash McCall, ``but when one of our citizens
show enough free enterprise to pile up a little of that profit, we do
our best to make him feel that he ought to be ashamed of himself.''
                -- Cameron Hawley